The Capital Brewery Bike Club started in 2009 when an irregular group of regulars graduated from highly disorganized, impromptu rides to organized group rides with planned routes and ride leaders.
We meet twice weekly (Tuesdays and Thursdays) at the Capital Brewery Beer Garden to enjoy group rides for fun, fitness, and beer!
We have three ride levels:
- The 'A' Group is for Advanced riders - routes are 20 to 35 miles long and speeds average 20 to 25 mph.
- The 'B' Group is for Intermediate riders - routes are 18 to 25 miles and speeds average 16 to 20 mph.
- The 'C' Group is for Beginners - routes are 12 to 20 miles and speeds average 12 to 16 mph, and E Bikes are welcome.
Stop by for a 'test ride'. Join the Club and receive:
- Weekly Ride Schedules and Que Sheets
- Invitations to Members Only Parties and Potlucks
- Notifications about After Ride Seminars... and more!